Buy uniPulse in our shop!
uniPulse TR-606 features
- Full velocity control of all 7 voices
- Six (6!) additional sounds (An 808ish deep clicky bassdrum and a higher pitched one, Only Snare Noise, Only Tom Noise, Each half of Cymbal (the hitting sound and the decaying sound))
- Midi clock input. Clock is also sent to external din-sync devices.
- Midi controlled Open hihat decay
- Midi controlled hihat and cymbal length
- You can install an additional midi socket, or use the existing DIN-Sync socket
Here you will find information on how to add single outputs to your beloved Minipops-120.
This mod is compatible to midi added with the uniPulse. An uniPulse installation manual for Korg Minipops 120 is here.
Attached is a picture (extracted from the service manual) of the circuitboard and the points/parts you have to desolder to add single outputs. The HighHats and Cymbal share the same output, so you will get 7 single outputs for Bassdrum, Snaredrum, Claves, High Conga, Low Conga, Bongo and Highat/Cymbal.