There is now several 3rd-party software available for the MC-2oh2 upgrade:
• Get and send pattern, song, set or all data from/to the MC-2oh2 via SysEx
• Load and save pattern, song, set or all data from/to disk
• Edit MC-2oh2 patterns in the software, not on your MC-2oh2’s screen
• Preview one or more MC-2oh2 patterns in realtime on the MC-2oh2, including all note modifiers, via MIDI. Can also choose to preview the note sequences on another hardware or software synth
• Adjust all LFO, ADSR, filter accent and noise modulation settings, again with real time preview
• Constrain patterns to selectable scales, with ability to preview different scales before committing
• Randomize pattern notes, lengths, volume, filter and noise accents, and portamento, all via user-specified ranges
• Upload samples to the MC-2oh2, as easy as drag and dropping WAV or AIFF files onto the application and clicking one button!
• Adjustable application size
MC-2oh2 Reason Combinator Panel
Reason’s Combinator unfortunately only permits a limited number of CC mappings,
I have tried to layout the controls I felt to be most useful.
You may have to contruct a second panel for other CCs.
Load the Combinator and select the included backdrop.
Author: Joseph McMenemy