Rear power panel replacement for Korg Polysix and Korg Mono/Poly.
Replaces the existing rear panel and includes
– A C14 socket instead of the fixed power cable
– Holes for Midi sockets (for example for our ModyPoly kit)
– Hole for a sustain socket or other 6.3mm jack socket
If midi and sustain sockets are not used, they can be covered up with the existing serial plate.
There is also enough space for additional holes. This allows to install sockets such as external audio in, pan-mod or similar mods without damaging the original case.
The kit includes:
– Panel steel, powder coated, holes drilled and threads cut
– C14 socket with switch
– 0.8mm² cables: brown, blue and yellow-striped with cable lugs, pre-tinned
– 4x M3 bolts for mounting (you can use the original bolts as well)
– The C14 cable is NOT included!
The panel is very easy to install:
– Remove the existing power cable by desoldering the wires
– Desolder the black switch wires. Keep one of them.
– Remove the 4 screws of the existing panel.
– Clip the C14 socket and switch into place in the opening of the new panel
– install the new wires on the C14 socket as shown (just plug and play)
– install the new panel and solder the wires to the board
– bridge the switch contacts on the board with the black wire (see picture)
– Install Midi sockets and sustain socket, or cover the holes with the serial plate.