This manual describes how to add velocity sensitive midi to the Rhythm Ace FR6 using uniPulse.
This was not tested, the manual is only based on the schematics available. If you have installed this, please be so kind and send us pictures.
Configuration file is here. (Right click, save-as)
The picture below shows the trigger point locations. Just solder uniPulse wires P1 – P8 to these points.
Solder unipulse wire V+ to the V+ point shown in the picture below. Solder uniPulse GND to the V- point.
Clock and sync
It is not impossible to also sync the FR6 to midi clock. It is however rather complicated and involves quite a few extra parts. If you are interested please write us and we will provide instructions.
- Rhythm Ace FR-1 uniPulse install
- Maestro Rhythm King uniPulse install
- Rhythm Ace FR2 uniPulse install
- ELKA Drummer One uniPulse installation
- Roland TR-66 unipulse Installation
- uniPulse MK2 is here
- µTune: Recalibrate CV-input
- Korg Minipops-120 Single Output Modification
- µTune now available for pre-order