Early models of µTune were unfortunately shipped with a badly calibrated CV-Input.
This only concerns you if you have one of the early models with HW version 16 or 17. And only if you have firmware version 1.00 installed.
If you have Hardware version 18 or higher or firmware 1.01 or higher, you can stop reading now.
- Korg Minipops-120 Single Output Modification
- µTune now available for pre-order
- Eko Rhythm Maker trigger points and clock
- Individual Outputs for Korg Mini Pops 7
- Roland Cr-8000 midi with uniPulse vid
- ModyPoly for Poly-61M
- Juno-66 and ModyPoly out of stock
- Superbooth 2017
- Korg MiniPops 120 uniPulse installation