Disclaimer: While this has been tested and found to be working well,
it is not an official ModyPoly feature (at least not yet).
For this to happen we would first like to test this in more Polysixs
to see if it always works as intended.
So if you find this is not working properly, tell us, but don’t blame ModPoly.
The following manual describes how to use the 3rd CV output of ModyPoly (brown wire) to control the Polyisx resonance. You will need at least firmware version 1.57 for this to work. Lower firmware versions will have an inverted response with full resonance at startup.
- Juno-66, ModyPoly, SH-1oh1 midi output configuration
- Rhythm Ace FR6 uniPulse install
- Rhythm Ace FR-1 uniPulse install
- Maestro Rhythm King uniPulse install
- Rhythm Ace FR2 uniPulse install
- ELKA Drummer One uniPulse installation
- Roland TR-66 unipulse Installation
- uniPulse MK2 is here
- µTune: Recalibrate CV-input