These are the installation instructions for uniPulse on a Hammon Auto Vari 64.
This has not been tested and is only an educated guess based on the schematics.
Installation is very easy. You need to solder a few wires to the voice board. Connections are shown in the image below. Connect uniPulse’s V- to GND, V+ to +25V and the rest to the pulse outputs P1. The ‘sandblock’ sound can be controlled via the uniPulse CV output in ‘gate’ mode by connecting it with an additional diode.
You need to configure the triggers to be +13V, Open rect, voltage linked to velocity using the configurator.
- TR606 UniPulse Installation
- ModyPoly: Control Polysix resonance
- Juno-66, ModyPoly, SH-1oh1 midi output configuration
- Rhythm Ace FR6 uniPulse install
- Rhythm Ace FR-1 uniPulse install
- Maestro Rhythm King uniPulse install
- Rhythm Ace FR2 uniPulse install
- ELKA Drummer One uniPulse installation
- Roland TR-66 unipulse Installation