This manual describes how to use and install the uniPulse midi interface in a Hohner Rhythm 80 drum machine.
Installation requires soldering some wires and drilling holes for the midi socket. However no need to cut any traces.
After installation you will be able to trigger all sounds via midi, most velocity sensitive.
Unplug the Rhythm 80 when working on it!
After opening up the enclosure, you are presented with the following view of the boards:
- Roland CR-68 midi with uniPulse
- Hohner Automatic Rhythm Player Midi
- Juno-66 manual and demos by Sunshine Jones
- How to open unsigned app on OSX
- Tubbutec Session #3 – Eurorack Acid with USB Bridge A
- Microtones 103 – µTune review by Synth DIY Guy
- Genki Instruments with Tubbutec Juno-66
- Tubbutec Session #01 – Minipops, Cr-78 and SH-1oh1 midi jam
- UniPulse MIDI for Roland PB-300