uniPulse TR-606 features
- Full velocity control of all 7 voices
- Six (6!) additional sounds (An 808ish deep clicky bassdrum and a higher pitched one, Only Snare Noise, Only Tom Noise, Each half of Cymbal (the hitting sound and the decaying sound))
- Midi clock input. Clock is also sent to external din-sync devices.
- Midi controlled Open hihat decay
- Midi controlled hihat and cymbal length
- You can install an additional midi socket, or use the existing DIN-Sync socket
The installation manual for the new rev2 of 606-uniPulse can be found in this .zip file. It contains two PDF files.
The new version is:
– easier to install! Pre tinned wires and a low profile board makes installation a piece of cake.
– improved power supply. Solves issues with some 606s with weak supplies
– more full proof: input and output protection make sure it survives even a botched install and or power surges.
Installation is fairly easy and only requires basic soldering skills. 606-uniPulse comes with pre-tinned wires which only have to be soldered onto the tr-606 board. It is not necessary to drill any holes – the existing DIN-sync socket can be used for midi while maintaining its original function!
Also download the uniPulse config file for TR-606 (right click, save as)