From now on Modysix is being shipped with firmware version 1.4 with these new features:
- Full support for Korg Mono/Poly including all Modysix features and a 2-Voice mode.
- Built in triangular LFO for the filter with a frequency range from 0.12 Hz to about 8kHz. Apart from having a separate modulation source, this makes it possible to achieve a vocal like effect due to the high frequency filter modulation. Amount and frequency can be adjusted over midi.
- Separate clock divider for Sample and Hold LFO and Arpeggiator.
- New improved config menu
- Midi outs can be switched off separately and Midi in can be set to omni.
- Retrigger is switchable for Unison, Chord and Polychord.
- New improved config menu for easier editing
- Pitch bend support with calibration
- Autolegato mode for Powerarp
- Faster Polychord entry
- Power arp supports notes, breaks and ties
If you have an old firmware, you can update it using the Modysix Updater Tool (Availible for download soon).
There is a new manual for firmware version 1.4
Due to the new Mono/Poly support I will rename the Modysix to ModyPoly. There will however be still firmware updates and support for the Modysix.