The uTune Dual Expanders are here!

frontpage Forums Product questions and support The uTune Dual Expanders are here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    tubbutec
    Keymaster

No,

i know this takes much longer than anticipated. An believe me I would have loved to release the expanders way earlier.
    For various reasons the expanders failed beta testing twice already, so it was back to the drawing board.
    It now looks like we might have found a working solution – as a matter of fact I am working on the as we speak.

Anonymous

So glad to hear they are still being worked on! I have 2hp next to my uTune just waiting for this…

tubbutec
    Keymaster

New firmware is now being tested, fingers crossed

Anonymous

What about the Juno 66 ARP update, Tubbutec? Are going to help us (please)? We’re desperate!

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Tubutec has the expanders as “out of stock”

SignalSounds – the same.

To me this means perhaps they’re preparing for release!

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Whoa… just saw the update for Firmware 1.98/2.0!! This looks promising!!!
    Reading through the user manual now…

tubbutec
    Keymaster

It’s true. We are currently in production. If you are on our notification list, you should have gotten an email with early access. If you did not get an email, please contact us. thanks

Anonymous

Will there be alternate panel colors available for the Dual Expanders?? Looking at matching black panel options to go with a uTune.

tubbutec
    Keymaster

We are looking into this. Expanders with black or silver panels would be a bit more expensive (about 15€) more , due to the smaller production volume.

Anonymous

Just wanted to say thanks for the dual expanders. Within a day of putting it into my rack, I already used it to finish a project I was working on. It really was satisfying to suddenly have polyphony (even if I wasn’t using the microtonal aspect… lol)

tubbutec
    Keymaster

antonriehl wrote: ↑
    Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm
    Just wanted to say thanks for the dual expanders. Within a day of putting it into my rack, I already used it to finish a project I was working on. It really was satisfying to suddenly have polyphony (even if I wasn’t using the microtonal aspect… lol)

Thanks! Very happy to hear that Yes, µTune has evolved into a very useful tool, even if you don’t do microtonal work.

Anonymous

tubbutec wrote: ↑
    Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:07 am
    We are looking into this. Expanders with black or silver panels would be a bit more expensive (about 15€) more , due to the smaller production volume.
    Thanks for the update! Understood on the additional costs!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.