Problem with Juno KEY TRANSPOSE button

frontpage Forums Product questions and support Juno-66 Problem with Juno KEY TRANSPOSE button

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Tobias,
    First of all, happy new year and bravo for all the great work on this upgrade, my juno is very proud !

A few days after christmas installation, I am starting to get strange led behaviours when I hit the key transpose button that acts as a “function” key for activating play mods and other options on the juno66.

Although the red led should stay on when pressed, it is not. Instead I get a slight loss of lighting on all three waveforms button leds

It only happened after a few days after the juno was upgraded. Everything works fine but this led not working properly puzzles me… I know its only ergonomics but, hey, it helps a lot !

Do you have any idea to correct this problem ? Is it a false contact somewhere while installing the upgrade ?

Many thanks !

tubbutec
    Keymaster

Hi
    this is a common problem with Junos. After 30 years a mechanical stress on the panel boards, traces and/or solder joints break. This often leads to the behaviour you are describing. You can fix the traces by soldering a wire in its place.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.