For external MIDI control please follow the attached image:
– solder 1 wire to pin 3 of IC 3 (Clock)
– solder 1 wire to pin 4 of IC 3 (Reset)
– solder both wires to the provided DPDT switch, eg one to each middle pin
– solder the Unipulse D1 wire to the bottom pin of the switch for the clock connection
– solder the Unipulse D2 wire to the bottom pin of the switch for the reset connection
tubbutec wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 am
These wires look factory installed, might be an earlier version where they had to fix something. I would not worry and continue with the uniPulse installation
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Due to Covid related restrictions, longer support delays are to be expected. Shop is open and we will ship at least once a week.
UK and Ireland shipping is restricted. We offer DHL express shipping until further notice Dismiss