Juno 66 mod request (NYC Area)

frontpage Forums Product questions and support Juno-66 Juno 66 mod request (NYC Area)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone in the New York City area (I’d be willing to drive it to most places on the east coast), would be available/interested in doing a juno 66 mod for a decent price? Each repairman/repair-shop that I’ve contacted is generally in the ~$100 to initially look over the synth and then ~$125 an hour on top of that. I’m not sure how many hours this mod might take, as I have no experience on that front, but if it takes 3 or more than it’s almost getting to the price I paid for the synth itself (when including the cost of the kit itself).
    Either way I figured I’d put out a feeler and see if anyone is interested in doing this/has more information on the time it might take someone to do this mod.

Also, maybe this should be in BST, in which case I will delete the post/move it/etc, but since I’m also kind of asking about how long this mod will take for an experienced hand, I figured this might be the better place.

Thanks all

tubbutec
    Keymaster

Hi,

on our website we have a list of synth techs who are known to install the mod, and have experience installing it (less hours)
    https://tubbutec.de/synth-techs/

We install it in about an hour, but of course others might be faster or slower..

Anonymous

Perfect, I think I may have found someone to do it.
    And, per your site, kits seem to be back in stock in three days. Can’t wait.
    Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.