Juno 66 Midi CC 35,36 range values

frontpage Forums Product questions and support Juno-66 Juno 66 Midi CC 35,36 range values

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,
    i am working on a control panel for the Ipad app TB Midi Stuff for the Juno 66 mod.
    in the description i miss the range Values for Midi CC 35 ( seq clock source )
    and midi CC 36 ( SH Lfo clock source ).
    There are 3 settings for each CC. Internal,midi note and midi clock.
    What is the value range from 0-127 for this 3 seetings ?
    Or is it not possible to change that by external controler ?
    best regards,
    Oliver

P.s if you want to published the final panel on your site,tell me and i will send it to you.

tubbutec
    Keymaster

Hi
    fist of all! This looks amazing! Such a pity that I don’t have an Ipad and can not test it. But certainly happy to put it on the website.

Seq clock source and sh clock source midi ranges:

<= 42 : Internal >42 <= 85 : Midi clock >85 : Note trigger

Anonymous

Creamtronic wrote:
    Hello,
    i am working on a control panel for the Ipad app TB Midi Stuff for the Juno 66 mod.
    in the description i miss the range Values for Midi CC 35 ( seq clock source )
    and midi CC 36 ( SH Lfo clock source ).
    There are 3 settings for each CC. Internal,midi note and midi clock.
    What is the value range from 0-127 for this 3 seetings ?
    Or is it not possible to change that by external controler ?
    best regards,
    Oliver

P.s if you want to published the final panel on your site,tell me and i will send it to you.

Hi, I am curious what this app will allow me to do. If its just simply a remote to use the otherwise hard to get to settings, (which it looks like it is), thats GREAT ! I want it immediately. Is it available yet ?

But one question, how does it communicate with the Juno ? Its a iPad, it don’t have a way to connect to it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.