Juno-66 feature-bug in Mono A mode

frontpage Forums Product questions and support Juno-66 Juno-66 feature-bug in Mono A mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello!
    Im a very happy user of an upgraded Juno6 with Tubbec Juno66 . Im testing the new features and im suprised when power on the juno with MONO A mode (aka UP&DOWN)… The sound is different, like with more volume (voices more overlapped) and a slightly sweet distorted Amazing!! . When i change the play mode to any mode and back to the MONO A, sounds like it should be (slightly more detuned):eek: . The “accidental?” mode works with SH LFO, second LFO and second ADSR. Only change if i touch any parameter related with detuning or fatness. Maybe the original unison test of Juno??. Anyway this mode sounds amazing and very deep sounding.
    My question is : Bad installation or a very useable “bug”?? . Im wondering that is a bug (if that is) and in future upgrades , implement it as new unsion mode… .

Excuse me for my horrible english and i hope you understand . I also hope that it will help for future developments. This Juno66 upgrade is awesome!!!

Regards,

Carlos.

tubbutec
    Keymaster

Hi,

will check this in my Juno-66 and let you know..

Have fun with your Juno-66 !

tubbutec
    Keymaster

Could not reproduce this, maybe you can upload a sound file?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.