Reply To: UniPulse questions.. db25 breakout, standalone, power..

frontpage Forums Product questions and support uniPulse UniPulse questions.. db25 breakout, standalone, power.. Reply To: UniPulse questions.. db25 breakout, standalone, power..

tubbutec
Keymaster

hello, thank you for your reply. our wiggler Horstronic will be doing this work for me, and he is at home with SMT, so by all means i’d love to know what needs to be done. if any more in depth explanation is needed i could route him to ask you directly of course.
Will provide you with a short how to soon..

can a single D-SUB, which has 9 pins, carry 8 trigger signals plus ground
Yes

if i fit the receiving D-SUB on my CR8000 is there anything i need btwn that and the trigger pins on the drum machine PCB ? – i seem to recall when ppl were fitting trigger inputs on some machines, like 9090 etc, there was some talk about transistors, diodes… like a small circuit that governs the trigger in,,
No additional parts are needed in my opinion. Here are schematics marked with which I believe to be working trigger points.

If you have this installed and working I would be very happy about pictures of the trigger points so I can write a short how-to
Thanks

finally, would UniPulse outputs work with euro modules, like hex inverter, tiptop etc,,, triggering envelopes, function generators. and can i save different setups for the UniPulse on my computer, so i have ready made templates depending what i’m connecting to it?
Yes this should work provided modules in question can be triggered with 1.27 ms trigger length (this is usually the case)