Reply To: Problem with Juno-66 installation

frontpage Forums Product questions and support Juno-66 Problem with Juno-66 installation Reply To: Problem with Juno-66 installation

Anonymous
Inactive

I am having the exact same problem, I checked continuity between pin32 of the cpu and pin 10 of ic57 and they are indeed connected. I noticed every time I turn on the Juno it starts out with the KEY TRANSPOSE light blinking as well as each of the waveform indicator lights blinking, I cant get into play mode until I turn the arp button on then off again. I went and touched up all my solder joints on the cpu ic socket, plugged the cpu in and started it up, and it didn’t start out in what I assume is config mode (KEY TRANSPOSE flashing) I played a few notes including a dead one and it worked, I played a few more notes and it made a squelching noise sound and reverted to the way it was (every 8th key not triggering and booting into config mode without pressing anything) Also, I noticed that if you put it into mono the note that rings out is one of the dead key notes (for me it is the highest G) Since this is such a similar problem I figured I would revive this instead of posting something new. Sorry to thread jack!
Thanks,
Eli