Reply To: utune – few questions

frontpage Forums Product questions and support µTune utune – few questions Reply To: utune – few questions

Anonymous

tubbutec wrote:
ketem13 wrote:

1. In conf—>Channel 1\2 there is a clock divider function with different devision. what does it mean ? is utune sending a gate every time a new note is playing from the cv in ?
tubbutec wrote:
That’s a clock divider setting used if you output a midi clock

Will it be possible to used that clock divider to output cv clock ?

ketem13 wrote:
2. in the simple config there is a different option for the cv in\out and gate in\out. in the gate out there is a midi gate and midi clock but there is no cv gate/clock out ?
tubbutec wrote:
What would you expect these to do?
I would expect it to do the same as with a midi clock but with a voltage clock, to have the option to send its time a note is playing a gate from the gate output to trigger other function in the eurorack.

ketem13 wrote:
In general I would like to understand better the option of operation of the module when using only a cv from the modular and not midi.
OK, Well obviously if you a re not using midi you will only be using a subset of the available features. So some functions and settings will not do anything for you. But if you have any questions about the CV workflow, please let me know.
ketem13 wrote:
2. in the simple config there is a different option for the cv in\out and gate in\out. in the gate out there is a midi gate and midi clock but there is no cv gate/clock out ?
tubbutec wrote:
What would you expect these to do?
I would expect it to do the same as with a midi clock but with a voltage clock, to have the option to send its time a note is playing a gate from the gate output to trigger other function in the eurorack.

I would like to know about if and when it will be possible to output a voltage gate and some of a division when a note is playing from a cv.

also if it will be possible to have an independent editing of a scale for each channel? – to have the ability to subtract different note from each channel (within the same scale of course)

Thanks