Reply To: Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems

frontpage Forums Product questions and support uniPulse Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems Reply To: Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems

Anonymous
Inactive

I could imagine you’re busy – but it would be nice if you would share some thoughts…

So, i ran through all the solderings and everything tests out well. I think the problem is, that the unipulse doesn’t recognise note off from my MPC (and i just have to mention that nothing is wrong with my MPC, it has always been highly reliant in stability as a midi sequencer with all the gear that i have ever owned).

The unipulse recognises the first note from the mpc and then no more. If i then send two notes from my keyboard (which it always recognises AND the keyboards midi out goes into the mpc), then the unipulse reacts to one note from the mpc again.

I have no idea what to do.. as i said earlier the MPC sends out note on and off as it should so it must be some kind of hardware incompability in the unipulse.

Again i want to mention, that we had problems sequencing it with the machinedrum as well. My friend who also owns a unipulse told me that he have had problems sequencing it with other elektron products as well..