Reply To: Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems

frontpage Forums Product questions and support uniPulse Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems Reply To: Unipulse Roland TR-33 and Yamaha MR10 – some trig problems

Anonymous

The unipulse trigs normally when i play it from a keyboard that passes thru the mpc. When i try recording a sequence on the mpc with the keyboard and then play it back, it only responds to a few very rare notes. I even tried taking out the unipulse and the mpc of my setup, hooked it up to a power outlet that only ran those two machines – same problem occurring.

I also tested running midi from the configuration program for the unipulse thru the mpc into the unipulse. It only trigs very rarely, but when i run midi from ableton thru the mpc into the unipulse it trigs with rock hard steadiness (Configuration program and ableton runs thru the same midi to usb hardware). When i run midi from the configuration program straight to the unipulse (skipping the mpc as a thru channel) it runs steadily.

I can’t seem to wrap my head around what the problem is here. I don’t have any other sequencers to test it out with – anybody had some similar problems with other hardware sequencers used on the unipulse?