Here you can download the latest µTune firmware version.
This is how to install the firmware:
– Extract ZIP-file, you will get a file ‘uTuneFW.ebi’
– Put this file in the root directory of your SD card
– insert SD card in µTune and go to CONFIG->Misc->Expert Settings->Firmware Update (HW 16?*)
– The updater will start and firmware will update
– After the update you must reset the settings to default.
– Support for hardware version 18
– Tuner now shows frequency, BPM and cents
– Please read when updating from firmware version 1.00
Should you be one of the few people with hardware version 16, you can not access the bootloader from the menu directly. Instead hold the back button while powering on the µTune. This is also a failsave for failed updates.